Altran is the largest independent Engineering Service Provider (ESP) in the world, having reported €2,9 billion revenues in 2018. Our present workforce consists of more than 50.000 employees, most of them having a master degree in engineering. To sustain and expand that capacity we are still actively hiring new employees around the world, including Belgium.
Altran’s services are focused around the following service models:
• Global high-end portfolio, including those from:
* Cambridge Consultants
* Frog Design (celebrating their 50th birthday in 2019)
* Synapse Product Development
* Altran World Class Centers
* Innovation practices & software frameworks
• Mainstream ER&D Services
• Industrialized GlobalShore®
* Global Delivery Centers in India, Morocco/Tunisia, Mexico, Portugal, and Ukraine
Altran originated out of the aerospace sector from where it diversified to most other sectors. Much of our revenues are still in that sector, with most of that in the supply chain of Airbus. Altran is presently one of its main product development partners, and as such has major product development bureaus situated near to Airbus’s main hubs. These product development services are also available in Belgium through Altran’s offices in Brussels, Ghent and Namur. In Belgium, most sizeable aerospace companies already use Altran services. The total workforce in Belgium is around 850 FTE’s, of which 650 are locally employed.
Business Center Ghelamco
Ottergemse Steenweg ZUID 808 Bus 312