Dejond Fastening Systems is the EN9100 certified supplier of high-value fastening systems.
We offer an extensive range of mechanical fasteners including our in house headed Tubtara® blind rivet nuts, next to a wide selection of adapted setting tools with maintenance and repair service.
For over half a century, Dejond’s brand name TUBTARA® stands for the top quality range of blind rivet nuts only manufactured in our EN 9100 certified state-of-the-art production facility in Antwerp.
Since 1999, Dejond Fastening Systems has been developing, producing and supplying technically advanced high-quality fasteners for the aerospace industry.
In close partnership with our customers, Dejond’s application engineers and R&D Team have been providing different fastener solutions for safety-critical body and wing assemblies.
We are a certified Airbus (Common Vendor Nr 304142) and Bombardier supplier.
Dejond Fastening Systems has the ambition to stay at the forefront of the design and manufacture of blind rivet nuts as innovation is our essential strength.
What is a Tubtara® blind rivet nut?
– is a permanent, mechanical fastener,
– ensures a strong thread in thin or thick metal plates/profiles, composites or plastics,
– can clinch separate sheets or structures together (acting as a rivet),
– allows you to assemble another component with a bolt or screw.
– Innovative customised solutions
– Excellent and consistent product quality
– EN9100 qualification, approved for aerospace and defence
– In-house design and development
– Application engineering
– Total solution provider
– Personal commitment and service
– After-sales service