Altran partners with Airbus to develop the Protospace network
Altran, global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), is the new innovation partner of Airbus, global leader in aeronautics, space and related services, overseeing the development of ProtoSpace, an in-house network of fab labs. Read the …> Read more
Altran acquires Aricent
Altran, a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), has entered, through its subsidiary Altran US, into a definitive agreement to acquire Aricent, a global digital leader in design and engineering services. The transaction has been …> Read more
BAE Systems signs agreement with Asco Industries to collaborate as part of Eurofighter industrial offer to Belgium
A formal agreement to collaborate on advanced manufacturing and engineering opportunities has been signed by BAE Systems and Asco Industries in Belgium. The co-operation agreement was signed at Asco’s headquarters in Zaventem, Flanders. It will see the …> Read more
Asco Industries awarded contract to manufacture the Flaperon Spar for the F-35 Lightning II
Fokker technologies, a business of GKN Aerospace, awarded a contract to Asco Industries for the supply of Flaperon Spars for the Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II program. Asco will perform the manufacturing and integrated surface treatments on the spa …> Read more
Aerocircular® has been granted a building permit
A next important and crucial step has been taken for the Aerocircular® dismantling facility at the Ostend-Bruges international airport (BE). On 21th September, the West Flanders Intermunicipal Association (short WVI) received the building permit for th …> Read more
- Aerocircular® has been granted an environmental permit
- JLT acquires Belgian specialty broker Belgibo nv
- The Carlyle Group to acquire ADB SAFEGATE
- 3D Systems – First airworthy metal printed RF filter, ready for take-off
- The Altran logo and websites were rebranded marking its 2020 strategy.
- NOVAEDES becomes DEUFOL
- Solvay materials airborne on unique wing structure of MC-21 Russian plane
- Aerocircular© has submitted building and environmental permits for their facilities at the International Airport of Ostend-Bruges.
- Esterline inaugurated their manufacturing site in Kortrijk
- LCV opened its new facilities with High Speed Laser Cladding.