EURAMEC revealed plans for their new Regional Sales and Technology Centre in India
During AeroIndia, EURAMEC revealed plans for their new Regional Sales and Technology Centre in India. The new centre is expected to open in 2020. Once open the combined R&D and Sales facility will include collaborative space for research and develo …> Read more
ADB SAFEGATE completes acquisition of Ultra Airport Systems to create total airport management capability.
ADB SAFEGATE has completed its acquisition of Ultra Airport Systems (AS), the global provider of airport IT systems and data analytics solutions. The deal combines the two companies‘ expertise and solutions to create the foundation of a Total Airport M …> Read more
Aerocircular will develop a facility at Mesa International in Phoenix (AZ)
After Aerocircular CEO Koen Staut signed a LOI with Wetta Ventures in December, they have confirmed ‘their landing’ at Mesa Gateway International Airport in Phoenix (AZ) on February 3 by signing the lease for their new dedicated dismantling hall. This …> Read more
Congratulations to BMT Aerospace and Materialise for winner of the 2019 Award Factory of the Future!
> Read more
- Europlasma acquired by Andlinger & Company
- Unifly partnership with ortheast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance and Griffiss International Airport
- BASF and Materialise strengthen cooperation
- SABCA and Hawksland U.A.S. Ltd will jointly produce the SPOTTER UAV
- Altran white paper on five ways how digital cabins will revolutionise passenger experience
- Euramec confirms worlds’ first Diamond DA40/42 flight simulator combi solution at Farnborough
- Sabena Aerospace and Brussels South Charleroi Airport become privileged partners
- EU Defence Subsidies