On January 26th 2018 Air-Craftglass Production bvba became a ISO 9001:2015 certified company for their new production facility in Turnhout. An important milestone and a confirmation towards their clients that their IMS is in place and in compliance wit …> Read more
Belgibo has become part of Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc. JLT is one of the world’s largest providers of insurance, reinsurance and employee benefits related advice brokerage and associated services. JLT, based in the UK, is listed on the London Sto …> Read more
Both ASCO, Sabena Aerospace and Ignition! have signed MoAs with Lockheed Martin.
Sabena Aerospace and Ignition! aim to develop further long-term partnerships for sustainment and training services. Stéphane Burton, CEO of Sabena Aerospace declared: “We are very excited to strengthe …> Read more
ACTC is expanding
ACTC has completed the expansion of its Belgium warehouse capacity in Gent to 2000 m².> Read more
Solvay and Boeing sign materials supply agreement for the 777X program
Solvay has signed an agreement with Boeing for the supply of advanced composites and adhesives in support of the 777X airplane production. Solvay will be supplying a range of material technologies including out-of-autoclave structural carbon fiber epox …> Read more
- Aerocircular® has been granted an environmental permit
- JLT acquires Belgian specialty broker Belgibo nv
- The Carlyle Group to acquire ADB SAFEGATE
- 3D Systems – First airworthy metal printed RF filter, ready for take-off
- The Altran logo and websites were rebranded marking its 2020 strategy.
- NOVAEDES becomes DEUFOL
- Solvay materials airborne on unique wing structure of MC-21 Russian plane
- Aerocircular© has submitted building and environmental permits for their facilities at the International Airport of Ostend-Bruges.