Project: Erasmus+ HEAR (Higher Education for Aerospace industrial Restructuring)
The project aims to design and test new learning profiles and materials to overcome the challenge of industry 4.0, thus contributing to achieve a twofold aim:
- better prepare both young students and adult workforce to respond to the industrial aerospace manufacturing needs of new professional profiles
- foster the competitiveness of aerospace clusters by helping to identify, prioritise and develop the necessary skills and competences necessary for the factory of the future.
Ultimately, the project scope is to reinforce the response of education and training systems to the main challenges of today’s world in terms of innovative technologies (industry 4.0) and new business and communication models, at the same time increasing the professionalism to work at EU level.
HEAR is being lead by STOA (Instituto di Studi per la Direzione e Gestione di Impresa) on behalf of Distretto Aerospaziale della Campania – Aerospace cluster Napoli area). Other partners are:
- Universita Degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
- Stowarzyszenie Grupy Przedsiebiorcow Przemyslu Lotniczego “Dolina Lotnicza” (Polish aerospace clusterSouth Poland)
- Politechnika Rzeszowska Im Ignacego Lukasiewicza prz
- Agoria is supporting FLAG as an associated partner
If granted, the project will run for 2 years.
Evaluation result notification: 31/7/2017.
Contract signature: 31/8/2017.